1/17/2023

Microdeath stars in my body

 My beautiful, beautiful friends, Spiritual teachers, preachers, healers, mystics, shamans...all good people who keep the roads to the Sacred Fire open,

If you want to and can, for a little while, please open up your Fields of Virtue and Power and turn those high refined vibrations/frequencies my way.

You know how this goes: we are part of a Marvel that Renews itself and sends healing light, love and power all over this precious earth.

I am now in communion with my death song and listening closely how to sing it.

So far, an incredibly complex weave of emotions, insights, releases, and of course, gratitude for my life has surfaced through the arriving of this turning of the wheel.

Even though my inner light, my life force, has never been as free and the resolution of my awareness as keen, parts of my body are under siege by a cluster of fast and furious cells, micro death stars, that, if I want to live longer (and I do), I need the intervention of a variety of Medicines. Otherwise, a very painful exit from this world is the forecast from my medical team.

I am committed to move past this attack on my corporeal self and remain optimistic that with deep medicine from many fields, including your hearts, there is a through line to the Great Health as I walk the way of Integrative Oncology.

There are still so many songs to sing, sacred dances to invoke, Ceremonies to be held and shared stories to be heard. All, rituals for Beauty, Truth and Peace for worlds seen and unseen.

But as part of this communing with my departure song i am very aware that I may not survive. Though we can never control how we die, this lovely tropical size body of mine has been an incredible ally. It's just an incredible gift. So, if I can,  I want to give it as soft and sweet easing as possible if I am to pass on.

But first the healing: From the Ordeal to the Unknown thing. I will be inside a soulful orbit between cure and healing for a year or more from the look of the interventions underway and scheduled.

What a mystery! What revelations are ahead.

Thank you, companions near and far.  May all that you love thrive. See you soon with a red balloon. Remain sane on the love planes. Emanate. Elevate. Celebrate,

Alberto.

No comments: