8/25/2008

Dolphin breathing

Moaning and shouting out from through the dis synchronized edges of my heart and root chakras, and up, I would weep, scream, and laugh bordering on dementia. My beautiful sex and heart on the border of asylum from all those wicked loves. I yelled. My soul still affirming love through these lacerations and disconnections. The pain of love's darkness: reaching out, contact, betrayal, rage, sadness, despair. All those currents accelerated through my breathing up and down my body to exit as intense velocities varying in texture, color and speed. These winds funnel out to clear obscene pollen, detritus, debris, from past histories of ritual amorous rejection and death....

Then.....a Quantum Shift.... Nothing..........peace........


I move deeper. Birthing. The ordeal of being born. THe terrifying beauty of it all......I cry new born tears....I am both in pain and aware of myself as full of love, creativity in potential.....further, Further in....travelling in some strange reversal of my becoming human......Womb.......comfort peace security embraced in completeness.....then more ...I flow through Interdimensional rivers that are full of sentience and life...It is so beautiful. I cry again....out of joy...and gratitude... then......another transfiguration.....I am a yellow radiance body expanding scintillating shimmering infused out of nowhere with sentience.......more..more sensations more non-lingual ascertainments...Space and Time now freed.......I am light I am lightness and density at ease in a playful weaving ........I am creation itself creating itself.........Spontaneously........I am gestured....... my face body form- shape/ shift with exquisite subtlety the flow of energy- matter- space/ time and What arises- in that- As that- is Liberated.........I am simple loving non self blissfulness generating cosmos.....Always already Radiant........deeper still, deeper still..breathing..breathing.....A more profound Vastness. .......Dissolving......a more profound.........there is more......there is more.................Stillness Love Deep Fecund Darkness. .......Already that Already....


I emerge a few hours later (?) .......anew...... love bliss.....silent.

No comments: