10/02/2008

Tantrikas

On my bed she unveils.......... Her body is taut and suffused with rubicund rivulets of divine lust unfolding. Her breasts are soft offerings to my moist and savoring tongue. I too am glowing, pulsating, and lifted to a fierce radiant awareness, direct and delighted to be a Man. My cock is a beacon. Her skin is soft ambrosia. My hand eagerly grabs her plump buttocks.


I taste Delicately subtle currents of feminine light between slow swerving thighs as I chase her mysteries stealthily, assuredly, taking my time with this Gift that moans and clutches my hair as she raises one leg over my shoulder. She is fragrant, dewy as I search for her. To take her is to Enter Deeply. I am Determined Incadescence. The Traversal scintillates. There is truth. There are Inside our bodies Luminous inventions flowing wild with love energy.

No comments: