1/04/2011

Galleys

On the forehead of the stone buddha
  a yellow butterfly is still.
   Who dreamed who?Dear Alberto

The galleys for THE SHAMAN AND AYAHUASCA are being sent. I hope you like what I have done with the material and that you are proud of your great contribution to this project. I love Don José’s “voice” in the book and that is down to your sensitive translation. It is warm, generous, lighthearted and loving. Your chapter on Don Solon is moving and respectful and creates just the right tone,  your vision is lovely. I hope the book sells well and that it provides a good platform for your continuing projects. You know your contribution began the day we met and you have been instrumental in the creation of Divine Arts, the films and the books. I hope we will continue a happy collaboration in the adventures that come our way.  
With love, 
g










No comments: