6/05/2013

Lucid risings



9 flowering trees surround an open pit.

tdancing spark passes through my forehead.
 Black seeds rolling inside my rattle flare cerulean tongues.
 the earth opens its dreams to my songs.  

I see a bird cage with a photograph inside.  Incense burns.

9 flowering trees surround an open pit.

turquoise waters expand and contract on the wrinkled palms of orange haired apes with peacock feathered helmets.

I hear giant glaciers creak across galactic nights.

My skin mirror is a sun.

 Amethyst  petals coil time pass landscapes where new soil is made from the pupils of talking fish.

She is healing.

The earth is healing.
Me.


se waters expand and contract on the wrinkled palms of orange haired apes with peacock feathered helmets.

I hear giant glacers creak across galactic nights.

My skin mirror is a sun.

 Amethyst  petals coil time pass landscapes where new soil is made from the pupils of talking fish.

She is healing.

The earth is healing.
Me.

No comments: