4/28/2021

Diamante

 

 

The nagual's subtle body:
weightless, real, we passed through to the other side...light had other properties the cosmologists forgot...Dark matter is but time not crystallized not yet a manifest of causal sequences...not mental not material this power...
 
I look out into the starry night. Jungle lightening bugs fly more like humming birds more like mischievous ancestors as I register what the Cave was telling me.
 
Maybe all of this homecoming was because i nearly died twice in the last week. First, that undertow in the ocean just took me and threw me against a volcanic reef...Left a gash on my knee and my right quadriceps traumatized. Then, this afternoon when I stepped off from a ledge into a water pool on the other side of the cave and up. 
 
I recall on the way down thinking that I was not yet touching water. Primal intense self reflexivity...Then, plunging into the water going down and down and down. I was aware that I needed to force myself to come back up if I was to live and not die. It took all my strength to reach the surface. My body more exhausted than I thought.
 
I cried early this morning surrounded by the jungle forest. I do not want to die I said to myself. This is all so beautiful. Outrageous bird songs coming from trees. Almost imperceptibly I felt the jungle envelop me again so lightly and I felt absolute comfort knowing she will take me back into her fold...into this Mystery...
 
 
journal notes.
ar.

 

No comments: